+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in openings of activities that offers services in Sant Cugat Del Vallès.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that anyone can start their services with total security, assuring that everything is in order and complies with current laws.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the activity license, the building permit, the legalization of the necessary installations, the management of the work and the interior design. We manage all the documents at the Sant Cugat Del Vallès town hall and we are in charge of contacting the municipal technical manager to present the project and mention the decisive and perilous points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the specialists at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the true state of the premises and thus be able to determine the extent of the refurbishment. There are premises that at first the client does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to provide a complete service to the user so that he can focus on what he has mastered and does not have to get lost.

Llicència d'activitat Sant Cugat del Vallès

The activities can be classified according to the environmental impact they have on the locality:

Before starting the refurbishment, we always ask the town centre of Sant Cugat Del Vallès for a detailed urban planning report to ensure that the activity that the consumer wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that no problems can arise.

At Vallcorba Enginyers we can help you with the openings of:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To start a business, we do not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Sant Cugat Del Vallès

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project is required when changes are made to the distribution, therefore, when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps or stairs are made. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Normally in the activities, a major works project is not required, as this is necessary when there are structural modifications.

When is an electrical project needed?

In order to determine whether an electrical project signed by an expert is required, attention must be paid to the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electrical regulations.

In many cases, the activities are considered to be public premises if there are more than 49 people and, consequently, it is necessary to make a project.

Sometimes it is also necessary to do it in industries if it is more than 20 kW or mechanical workshop, as they are considered as establishments with fire risk.

A project will also be necessary for parking areas that have mechanical ventilation or parking lots that have natural ventilation and have more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask for any other documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required when the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or when a gas installation of more than 70kW of power is carried out.

When will a fire brigade report be required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report from a control body is required when the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in the event of fires in shops, infrastructures, activities and buildings.

Are inspections carried out by Inspection Entities?

In almost all localities, the same local council, when it receives the documents, concludes according to its own criteria whether it will carry out a routine control of the establishment, or whether it considers the documentation sent to be correct. The more documents are submitted and the easier they are to believe, the fewer arguments the Council will have to carry out the inspection. The Control Entities are mostly located in the Catalan capital and in specific locations that subcontract this inspection service.

How can the activity be classified?

From Vallcorba Enginyers, we take care of consulting the Sant Cugat del Vallès City Council free of charge and we explain the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.