+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is a firm specialized in company openings that provides services in L’Ametlla del Vallès.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that all clients can open their business with all the guarantees, knowing that things have been done correctly and that all regulations are complied with.

We provide assistance to clients in obtaining the activity permit, the building permit, the necessary site legalization, the construction management and also the interior design. We take care of processing all the documentation at the town hall of L’Ametlla del Vallès and contact the expert municipal technician to manifest the project and establish the decisive and dangerous points.

We always advise that before leasing the premises and signing the contract with the owner, contact the professionals at Vallcorba Enginyers to complete a report on the state of the establishment and thus be able to know the scope of the works. There are premises that at first the business owner does not know how to fix the investment.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the user so that he can focus on what he really masters and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Ametlla del Vallès

Activities can be divided according to their environmental impact on the area:

Prior to the start of the reform, we always ask the City Council of L’Ametlla del Vallès for a detailed report of urbanistic accounting to ratify that the activity that the user decides to carry out is in accordance with the urbanistic norms and that no future inconveniences may arise.

In our office we can help you with the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, ovens with tasting
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • coworking
  • Food trade such as supermarkets, greengrocers, butchers, fishmongers, etc.
  • Non-food trade (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, hardware stores, call shops, florists, call shops, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (Aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public or private car parks
  • Industrial warehouses
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, guesthouses, inns
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a mix of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Laundry services

In order to open a business, we will not only need a project of activity, but we may also need a project of reforms and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and Opening License in L’Ametlla del Vallès

When is a minor works project needed?

Legally, a building project will be required when there are alterations to the layout, for example, when new walls are built (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or steps are removed. More information.

When will we need a major works project?

A major works project is often not required for activities, as it is necessary for structural modifications.

In which situation do we need an electricity project?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by a professional is required, attention must be paid to table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Statute.

In many cases, the activities are public premises if they exceed 49 individuals and, as a consequence, a project is required.

In other situations, compliance is also obligatory in industries if they exceed 20kW or in mechanical workshops, as they are understood to be spaces with a risk of explosion.

There are also projects for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and with more than 5 parking spaces. Further information.

Can they ask us for more documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required when the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or when a gas installation of more than 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a prior fire brigade report required?

A preceding report from the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable inspection report from an inspection company are required if the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety with regard to fires in shops, buildings, activities and real estate.

Are inspections of Inspection Entities carried out?

In a large number of municipalities the municipality itself, when it receives the documents, decides at its own discretion whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the premises, or whether it considers the documentation received to be correct. The more documents that can be sent and the more credible they can be, the less reason the municipality will be given to carry out the inspection. The Control Entities are mainly needed in the city of Barcelona and in specific areas that contract this service.

How can the activity be classified?

From our company, we make the free consultation to the City Council of L’Ametlla del Vallès and we explain the procedure to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.