+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is a law firm focused on business start-ups that assists Argentona.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that our clients can undertake their services with complete peace of mind, confirming that things have been done correctly and that they are acting in accordance with all the regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the activity permit, the building permit, the building permit, the necessary legalization of the building site, the management of the works and the interior design. We take care of processing the relevant documents to the council of Argentona and we get in touch with the municipal technical manager to explain the project and comment on the key and critical points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the true state of the premises and thus be able to determine the extent of the works. There are areas where the businessman does not know how to calculate the budget at first.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive technical service to the buyer so that he can focus on the things he really knows and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Argentona

We can classify the activities according to their environmental impact on the municipality:

  • Responsible declaration or municipal communication regime(enllaç declaració responsable)
  • Prior notification regime according to Law 18/2020
  • Prior notification regime according to Annex III of Law 20/2009 (enllaç comunicació prèvia d’obertura)
  • Environmental license according to Annex II of the law 20/2009 (link to environmental licence)

Before starting the reform, we always ask the town centre of Argentona for a study of urban planning compatibility to certify that the activity that the consumer wants to establish complies with the urban planning directives and that no inconveniences may arise.

In our office we can help you with the openings of:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project.

Frequently asked questions about License to operate and open in Argentona

When will we need a minor works project?

According to the law, a building project is required when there are transformations in the distribution, that is, when new floors are built (both ceramic and plasterboard) and furthermore when ramps or stairs are built. More information.

When is a major works project needed?

Generally, the activities do not require a major works project, as this is required when structural modifications are carried out.

In what situation do we need an electricity project?

In order to verify whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is necessary, attention must be paid to the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electrical regulations.

In many cases, the activities are considered to be public premises if they exceed 49 individuals and, as a consequence, a project must be drawn up.

In other cases, it must also be done in industries if it exceeds 20 kW or mechanics, as they are considered fire risk establishments.

A project is also required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking lots with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask us for more documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation of more than 70kW is installed.

When is a previous firefighters’ study required?

A previous study by the fire brigade and a subsequent positive control report by a control body is required in those cases where the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in cases of fires in shops, buildings, activities and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by regulatory bodies?

In many municipalities, the council itself, when it obtains the documentation, establishes, depending on its own criteria, whether it will proceed to carry out a routine control of the establishment, or whether it will give the documents for good. The more information they send and the easier they are to believe, the less reason the Council will have to carry out the inspection. Control Corporations are normally needed in the city and in specific locations that require this service.

How can we define the activity?

From our company, we carry out the free consultation to the council of Argentona and we advise you on the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.