+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers is an office focused on activity openings that offers services in Barberà del Vallès.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that all clients can start their business with complete peace of mind, confirming that things have been done correctly and that they comply with current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the activity permit, the building permit, the corresponding site legalization, the construction management and the interior design. We process the pertinent documentation at the Barberà Del Vallès town hall and contact the municipal technician to express the project and establish the decisive and serious points.

We always recommend that before renting the establishment and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the specialists at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the real situation of the premises and thus be able to determine the amount of work to be done. There are establishments that at a glance the consumer does not know how to determine the investment.

Our aim is to offer a comprehensive technical service to the client so that he can focus on what he really knows and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Barberà del vallès

The activities can be divided according to the environmental impact they generate in the area:

Prior to the start of the renovations, we are responsible for requesting an urban planning compatibility report from the Barberà del Vallès Town Council to certify that the activity that the consumer wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning directives and that there are no problems in the future.

From our office we can give you a hand to open:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To start a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Barberà Del Vallès

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

As the law states, a building project will be required when transformations are made in the distribution, in other words, when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and furthermore when ramps are made or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Generally, the activities do not require a major works project, as this is necessary when there is a modification to the structure.

When will we need an electricity project?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to look at the table ITC-BT-04 of the low voltage electricity law.

In several situations, the activities are public premises if they exceed the capacity of 49 people and, at that time, a project is required.

In other situations it is also necessary to do it in industries if the capacity exceeds 20 kW or mechanics, as they are considered fire risk establishments.

It is also necessary to design a project for car parks with mechanical ventilation or car parks with natural ventilation with more than 5 places. More information.

Can you ask us for other documentation?

Further projects may be required by the engineering office if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report from a control association is required, provided that the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in the event of fires in establishments, buildings, activities and dwellings.

Are there any controls by a Control Entity?

In the majority of municipalities, the council itself, when it has the documents, determines according to its own criteria whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the premises, or whether it considers the documentation received to be correct. The more documents are sent and the more credible they may be, the less reason the Council will have to carry out the inspection. The control entities are normally located in the capital city of Barcelona and in specific areas that contract this inspection service.

How can I define the activity?

From our company, we take care of consulting the Barberà del Vallès City Council free of charge and we explain the procedure to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.