+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an office focused on company openings that provides assistance in Castellar Del Vallès.

Our goal is to provide knowledge and training so that consumers can start their business with all the guarantees, knowing that everything is in order and that it complies with current regulations.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the activity permit, the building permit, the legalization of the corresponding installations, the works management and also the interior design. We are in charge of managing all the documents at the Castellar Del Vallès Town Hall and we establish communication with the expert municipal technician to show the project and mention the decisive and alarming points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the specialists at Vallcorba Enginyers to make a study of the state of the establishment and thus be able to know the scope of the refurbishment. There are premises that at first glance the entrepreneur does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive technical service to the buyer so that he can focus on what he has mastered and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Castellar del Vallès

We can separate the activities according to their environmental impact on the locality:

Prior to the start of the refurbishment, we are responsible for requesting an urban planning report from the Castellar Del Vallès Town Council to certify that the activity that the company wishes to carry out complies with urban planning regulations and that there will be no problems in the future.

Our office will help you with the openings of:


  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To start a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electrical project.

Proyecto eléctrico Barcelona

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Castellar Del Vallès

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

According to the law, a building project is required when changes of distribution are made, that is, when new floors are built (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are made or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Normally the activities do not require a major works project, as this is necessary when there is a change in the structure.

When is an electrical project needed?

In order to determine whether an electricity project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to consult the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electricity regulations.

Usually, the activities are considered to be public premises if they exceed 49 individuals and, consequently, a project is required.

It is also usually required in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanics, as they are considered premises with a fire risk.

A project will also be necessary for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking lots with natural ventilation with more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can you ask us for more documentation?

Further engineering projects may be requested if the thermal installations are over 70kW, or if a gas installation is carried out that exceeds 70kW of power.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior report by firefighters and a subsequent positive control document by a control association is required in those situations where the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in cases of fires in shops, infrastructures, activities and buildings.

Are inspections carried out by control bodies?

In the vast majority of localities, the council itself, when it receives the documents, determines according to its own criteria whether it is going to carry out a routine inspection of the company, or whether it considers the documentation received to be correct. The more documentation is sent and the easier it is to believe, the fewer reasons the council may have to carry out the control. The Control Corporations are usually located in Barcelona and in specific areas that subcontract this assistance.

How can I define the activity?

From our engineering department, we take care of consulting the city council free of charge and we explain the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.