+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert office in opening of establishments that provides services in Castellterçol.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that anyone can start their activity with all the guarantees, assuring that everything is in order and that it complies with the current regulations.

We provide assistance to entrepreneurs in order to obtain the necessary permits, the building permit, the legalization of the necessary installations, the project management and also the interior design. We are in charge of managing the relevant documentation at the Castellterçol town council and we establish communication with the municipal technical manager to show the project and detect the key and alarming points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the professionals at Vallcorba Enginyers to draw up a report on the real state of the premises and thus be able to calculate the size of the works. There are premises that at first the client does not know how to fix the investment.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the user so that he can focus on the areas that he really controls and not have to worry.

Llicència d'activitat Castellterçol

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the municipality:

Prior to the start of the works, we always request a detailed urban planning report from the Castellterçol town council to ensure that the activity that the consumer wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

Vallcorba Enginyers will help you to open:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To open a business, we do not only need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Castellterçol

When is a minor works project needed?

A building project is legally required when modifications are made to the distribution, i.e. when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

At what point do we need a major works project?

Normally in activities, a major works project is not required, as this is necessary when there is a structural modification.

When is an electrical project needed?

In order to determine whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electrical regulations must be observed.

Activities are often public premises if the capacity of 49 people is exceeded and, consequently, it is necessary to make a project.

In other situations it is also necessary to do so in industries if they exceed 20kW or in mechanical workshops, as they are considered to be premises with a fire risk.

It is also necessary to project for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or car parks with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask for any other documentation?

Further projects may be requested by the engineer in those cases where the thermal installations are higher than 70kW, or a gas installation higher than 70kW is carried out.

When is it necessary to study firefighters beforehand?

A prior study by the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report by a control corporation are required in those cases where the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in cases of fires in premises, infrastructures, activities and buildings.

Are there any controls by inspection bodies?

In the vast majority of localities, when the council itself obtains the documentation, it concludes, according to its own criteria, whether it will carry out a routine control of the premises, or whether it accepts the documents as good. The more documents that can be sent and the more credible they can be, the fewer arguments will be given to the City Council to carry out the inspection. Control Entities are usually needed in the city council and in certain areas that contract this inspection service.

How can the activity be described?

From our office, we take care of consulting the Castellterçol Town Hall free of charge and we explain the procedure to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.