+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in business openings that serves Centelles.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that all our clients can start their business with all the guarantees, ensuring that everything is in order and that the established regulations are complied with.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the necessary activity permit, the building permit, the necessary legalization of the location, the address for the works and also the interior design. We process all the documentation in the centre of the town of Centelles and we contact the municipal technical manager to show the project and comment on the key and tricky points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the professionals of Vallcorba Enginyers to make a first report of the real situation of the premises and thus be able to calculate the cost of the works. There are areas where, at a glance, the consumer does not know how to determine the investment.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive technical service to the user so that he can focus on the things he controls and not have to worry.

Llicència d'activitat Centelles

We can classify the activities according to their environmental impact on the municipality:

Prior to the start of the renovation, we always ask the Centelles town council for an urban planning accounting report to guarantee that the activity that the user wishes to develop complies with the urban planning regulations and that no inconveniences may arise.

At Vallcorba Enginyers we can help you with the openings of:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser’s with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To start a business, we do not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Centelles

When will we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project is required when alterations are made to the distribution, in other words, when new floors are made (both ceramic and plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or stairs are climbed. More information.

At what point do we need a major works project?

Normally in activities, a major works project is not required, as this is necessary when there is a structural modification.

In what situation do we need an electricity project?

In order to determine whether an electrical project signed by an expert is necessary, attention must be paid to the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electricity law.

On many occasions, activities are considered to be public premises if there are more than 49 people and, at that time, a project is required.

Sometimes it is also compulsory in industries if there is more than 20kW or in mechanical workshops, as they are considered as areas with a risk of explosion.

A project is also required for parking areas that have mechanical ventilation or parking areas that have natural ventilation and have more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask us for more documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation is installed that exceeds 70kW of power.

What will the previous bomber report be called?

A prior report from the fire brigade is required, as well as a subsequent control document by a control body, provided that the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in terms of fires in shops, activities, infrastructures and buildings.

Has there been an inspection by a Control Entity?

In most municipalities, when the council itself has the documents, it decides on the basis of its own criteria whether it will proceed to carry out a routine inspection of the establishment, or whether it considers the documentation sent to be correct. The more documents are sent and the easier they are to believe, the less reason the council will have to carry out the inspection. The Control Entities are mostly needed in Barcelona and in certain areas that require this assistance.

How can we describe the activity?

From Vallcorba Enginyers, we carry out the free consultation at the town hall of Centelles and we explain the procedure to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.