+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert office in openings of activities that gives assistance in La Garriga.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that all our clients can start their services with complete peace of mind, knowing that they have done things well and that they comply with the current regulations.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the necessary activity permit, the building permit, the necessary site legalization, the project management and the interior design. We take care of managing all the documentation at the town council of La Garriga and we are in charge of contacting the municipal technician in order to express the project and establish the decisive and serious points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the true state of the premises and thus be able to calculate the cost of the works. There are spaces where, with a quick glance, the entrepreneur does not know how to fix the investment.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the buyer so that he can focus on the areas that he has mastered and not have to get lost.

Llicència d'activitat La Garriga

We can classify the activities taking into account their environmental impact on the area:

Before starting the renovations, we take care of requesting a study of urban planning compatibility from the Town Council of La Garriga to ensure that the activity that the business wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that no problems may arise in the future.

In our office we can help you with the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in La Garriga

When is a minor works project needed?

According to the law, a building project will be required when alterations are made to the distribution, that is, when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

When will we need a major works project?

A major works project is not usually required in the activities, as it is needed when a modification to the structure takes place.

When is an electrical project needed?

To determine whether an electricity project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to look at table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electricity Regulation.

Often, the activities are considered to be public premises if there are more than 49 people and, consequently, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

Sometimes it is also necessary to do it in industries if it exceeds 20 kW or mechanics, as they are considered as premises with risk of explosion.

A project is also required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or car parks with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask us for more documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required when the thermal installations are larger than 70kW, or when a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is allocated.

When is a fire brigade report required?

A previous report from the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report from a control company is required in those cases in which the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in relation to fires in establishments, infrastructures, activities and immovable property.

Are inspections carried out by an inspection body?

In the vast majority of localities, the council itself, when it has the documents, determines on the basis of its own criteria whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the establishment, or whether it considers the documentation received to be good. The more documents submitted and the more credible they may be, the less cause the Council will have to carry out the inspection. Control companies are usually required in Barcelona and in specific areas that require this service.

How can the activity be classified?

From our engineering department, we take care of consulting the Town Hall of La Garriga free of charge and we advise you on the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.