+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an office specialized in openings of activities that gives assistance in Granollers.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that the consumer can open his business with all the guarantees, knowing that things have been done well and that he is acting in accordance with the current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the activity license, the building permit, the corresponding site legalization, the project management and the interior design. We process all the documentation at the Granollers Town Hall and we take care of contacting the municipal technician to explain the project and establish the key and critical points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to draw up a report on the real state of the premises and thus be able to know the extent of the works. There are areas where the entrepreneur does not know how to fix the investment at first.

Our aim is to offer a complete technical service to the consumer so that he can focus on the aspects he masters and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Granollers

The activities can be classified according to the environmental impact they generate in the area:

Prior to the start of the works, we are in charge of requesting a study of urban planning compatibility from the Granollers City Council to ratify that the activity that the user wishes to establish follows the urban planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

From our office we will help you with the openings of:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Granollers

When is a minor works project needed?

According to the law, a building project will be required when changes are made to the layout, i.e. when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are incorporated or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Often activities do not end up requiring a major works project, as this is necessary when a structural modification is made.

When is an electricity project needed?

To find out whether an electrical project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to look at table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Regulation.

In many cases, activities are considered public places if they have a capacity of more than 49 people and, consequently, it is necessary to make a project.

Sometimes it is also necessary in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanics, as they are considered premises with fire risk.

It also requires a project for car parks that have mechanical ventilation or parking areas that have natural ventilation and have more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Will they ask for additional documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ study required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report from a control entity is required in those situations in which the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in relation to fires in shops, activities, infrastructures and dwellings.

Are there any controls by inspection bodies?

In the vast majority of localities, the council itself, when it obtains the documentation, determines according to its own criteria whether it will proceed to carry out a routine control of the premises, or whether it considers the documentation received to be valid. The more documents that can be sent and the more it can be believed, the fewer arguments the council will have to carry out the inspection. The inspection companies are usually located in the city and in specific locations that subcontract this inspection service.

How can the activity be described?

From our engineering department, we carry out the free consultation at the Granollers City Council and we will inform you of the next steps.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.