+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an office specialized in opening of establishments that provides assistance in Lliçà D’Amunt.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that consumers can open their business with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that everything is in order and that they are complying with current legislation.

We provide help to entrepreneurs to obtain the activity permit, the building permit, the legalization of the necessary installations, the construction management and also the interior design. We are in charge of managing all the documents in the centre of the town of Lliçà D’Amunt and we establish communication with the expert municipal technician to present the project and mention the basic and perilous points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the true state of the premises and thus conclude the extent of the refurbishment. There are spaces where, at a glance, the entrepreneur does not know how to determine the investment.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the consumer so that he can focus on the things he knows and not worry about anything else.

Llicència d'activitat Lliçà d'Amunt

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the municipality:

Prior to the start of the works, we take care of requesting a town planning compatibility report from the town centre of Lliçà D’Amunt to ensure that the activity that the consumer wishes to carry out complies with town planning regulations and that there are no future inconveniences.

At Vallcorba Enginyers we can help you to achieve one of the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser’s with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project at the same time.

Barcelona ITE

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Lliçà D’Amunt

When is a minor works project needed?

According to the law, a building project is required when transformations are carried out in the distribution, that is to say, when new floors are made (whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and when ramps are made or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Usually in the activities, a major works project is not required, as this is required when there is a modification to the structure.

When is an electricity project needed?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to consult table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Regulation.

In several situations, the activities are considered as public premises if there are more than 49 people and, therefore, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

It is also compulsory in industries if there are more than 20kW or in mechanical workshops, as they are considered explosion risk premises.

It is also required for car parks that have mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and that have more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Will they ask for any other documentation?

More projects may be requested by the engineering office when the thermal installations are larger than 70kW, or when a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior study by the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report by a control entity is required, provided that the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in cases of fires in shops, infrastructures, activities and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by control bodies?

In the vast majority of localities the town hall, when it obtains the documentation, establishes on the basis of its own criteria whether it is going to carry out a routine inspection of the premises, or whether it considers the documentation received to be valid. The more documents are received and the more credible they can be, the less cause the council will have to carry out the inspection. The Control Groups are mainly needed in the city council and in specific areas that contract this assistance.

How can the activity be catalogued?

From our engineering department, we provide free consultation at the Lliçà d’Amunt Town Hall and guide you through the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.