+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert office in openings of activities that serves Moià.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that our clients can start their services with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that everything is in order and that all the regulations are respected.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the activity license, the building license, the legalization of the necessary installations, the direction for the works and also the interior design. We process the relevant documents at the town hall of Moià and we get in touch with the municipal technician to present the project and establish the decisive and difficult points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to make a first report of the real situation of the premises and thus conclude the extent of the works. There are premises that at first glance the consumer does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to provide a complete service to the consumer so that he can focus on the aspects that he really masters and not worry about anything else.

Llicència d'activitat Moià

We can classify the activities according to the environmental impact they generate in the area:

Prior to the start of the work, we always ask the town centre of Moià for an urban planning report to certify that the activity that our client wishes to develop complies with the urban planning directives and that no problems may arise in the future.

From our office we can give you a hand to open:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Moià

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project will be required when transformations are made in the distribution, that is to say, when new floors are made (both ceramic and plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

In general, a major works project is not required in the activities, as this is necessary when a modification is made to the structure.

When will we need an electrical project?

To check whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to consult the table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Regulation.

In many cases, activities are considered to be public premises if there are more than 49 people and, therefore, it is necessary to draw up a project.

It is also compulsory in industries if there are more than 20kW or in mechanical workshops, as they are considered as premises with fire risk.

A project is also required for car parks with mechanical ventilation or car parks with natural ventilation and with more than 5 car parks. More information.

Can they ask us for additional documentation?

More engineering projects can be requested in those cases where the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or a gas installation with a power of more than 70kW is installed.

When is a previous firefighters’ study required?

A prior report from the fire brigade is required, as well as a subsequent inspection report by an inspection company, provided that the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in the event of fires in shops, activities, infrastructures and buildings.

Are there any controls by regulatory bodies?

In many municipalities, when the council itself receives the documentation, it decides on the basis of its own criteria whether it is going to carry out a routine inspection of the establishment, or whether it considers the documents to be legitimate. The more documentation they can send and the easier they are to believe, the less reason the council will have to carry out the inspection. The regulatory bodies are normally needed in the capital city of Barcelona and in specific areas that require this assistance.

How can I classify the activity?

From our office, we take care of consulting Moià Town Council free of charge and we will advise you on the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.