+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an engineering office focused on openings of activities that serves Montgat.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that all our clients can start their activity with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that things have been done correctly and that all the regulations have been complied with.

We help our clients to obtain the authorization from the authorities, the consent for the works, the legalization of the corresponding location, the address for the works and the interior design. We take care of managing the relevant documentation at the town centre of Montgat and contact the municipal technical manager to present the project and mention the key and critical points.

We always suggest that before renting the establishment and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the professionals at Vallcorba Enginyers to make a first report on the state of the establishment and thus conclude the scope of the works. There are establishments that with a simple glance the businessman does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to provide a complete technical service to the user so that he can focus on the areas that he really controls and does not have to be afraid.

Llicència d'activitat Montgat

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the locality:

Before starting the refurbishment, we take care of requesting a detailed town planning report from the town centre of Montgat to certify that the activity that the user wishes to carry out complies with town planning regulations and that there will be no problems in the future.

Our office can help you to obtain one of the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, we do not only need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electrical project.

Barcelona proyecto de actividad

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Montgat

When will we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project is required when transformations are made in the distribution, in other words, when new floors are made (regardless of whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and furthermore, when we build ramps or eliminate stairs. More information.

When is a major works project needed?

Normally in the activities a major works project is not required, as this is required when there is a change in the structure.

In what situation do we need an electrical project?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to consult table ITC-BT-04 of the low voltage electricity law.

In many cases, the activities are public places if the capacity of 49 people is exceeded and, therefore, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

In other situations, it is also compulsory in industries if they exceed 20kW or in machine shops, as they are considered as areas with a risk of explosion.

A project is also required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask us for more documentation?

More projects may be required from the engineering office if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation of more than 70kW is installed.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

It is necessary a previous study of firefighters and a subsequent document of control by a control association when the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010 which regulates the law of prevention and safety in cases of fires in establishments, activities, activities, buildings and real estate.

Are inspections carried out by regulatory bodies?

In most municipalities, the town hall, when it obtains the documentation, establishes, depending on its criteria, whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the business, or whether it accepts the documents as valid. The more information is provided and the easier it is to believe, the fewer arguments will be given to the City Council to carry out the control. The Control Groups are mostly required in the capital city of Barcelona and in specific areas that contract this inspection service.

How can the activity be described?

From our company, we carry out the free consultation at the town hall of Montgat and we explain the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.