+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers és despatx d’enginyeria focalitzat en obertures d’empreses que dona servei a Palau De Plegamans.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that consumers can start their business with the greatest possible peace of mind, confirming that things have been done correctly and that they are acting in accordance with current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the necessary authorization from the authorities, the building permit, the legalization of the corresponding installations, the project management and also the interior design. We process the relevant documents at the Palau De Plegamans town hall and contact the municipal operator to present the project and comment on the key and tricky points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the real situation of the premises and thus be able to calculate the amount of work to be done. There are spaces where the client does not know how to fix the investment at a glance.

Our aim is to offer a comprehensive service to the client so that he focuses on what he really controls and does not have to pay for anything.

Llicència d'activitat Palau de Plegamans

We can classify the activities according to their environmental impact in the area:

Before starting the reform, we always ask the town centre of Palau De Plegamans for an urban planning study to guarantee that the activity that the business wishes to establish follows the town planning regulations and that no inconveniences may arise.

From Vallcorba Enginyers we can give you a hand with the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser’s with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, we not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project.

Proyecto de instalaciones

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Palau De Plegamans

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

According to the law, a building project will be necessary when transformations are carried out in the distribution, that is to say, when we build new floors, (whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and at the same time when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

When is a major works project needed?

A major works project is often not required in the activities, as this is necessary when a change is made to the structure.

In what situation do we need an electricity project?

In order to determine whether an electricity project signed by an engineer is necessary, the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electricity regulations must be observed.

Usually, the activities are considered as public premises if there are more than 49 people and, consequently, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

In other cases it is also necessary to do so in industries if they exceed 20 kW or mechanics, as they are considered explosion risk areas.

A project will also be necessary for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask for any other documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required in cases where the thermal installations are greater than 70kW, or where a gas installation of more than 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ study required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent positive control report from a control company is required when the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in relation to fires in premises, buildings, activities and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by control bodies?

In many municipalities, the council itself, once it has the documents, decides on the basis of its own criteria whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the premises, or whether it considers the documents received to be correct. The more documents that are sent and the more credible they are, the fewer reasons will be given to the Town Council to carry out the inspection. Control Corporations are normally needed in the city council and in specific areas that require this assistance.

How can we classify the activity?

From our office, we can consult the consultation at the Palau de Plegamans town council free of charge and explain the next steps.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.