+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers is an engineering office focused on company openings that provides services in Ripollet.

Our goal is to provide knowledge and experience so that anyone can start their business with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that things have been done well and that it complies with current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the necessary permits, building permits, legalization of the corresponding installations, construction management and interior design. We process all the documents at the Ripollet Town Hall and we contact the municipal operator to show the project and detect the basic and difficult points.

We always suggest that before renting the establishment and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to carry out a study of the real situation of the premises and thus conclude the scope of the works. There are premises that with a simple glance the businessman does not know how to fix the investment.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the user so that he focuses on the areas he controls and does not have to pay for anything.

Llicència d'activitat Ripollet

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the locality:

Prior to the start of the work, we are responsible for requesting a detailed urban planning report from the Ripollet town council to certify that the activity that the user wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

From Vallcorba Enginyers we can help you to open:

  • Bars, restaurants, cafés, tasting rooms, etc.
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser’s with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, we not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Ripollet

When will we need a minor works project?

As the law states, a building project is required when changes of distribution are carried out, that is, when we build new floors, (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and furthermore when we build ramps or remove stairs. More information.

When will we need a major works project?

Often activities do not end up requiring a major works project, as this is required when there is a structural modification.

In what situation do we need an electrical project?

In order to find out whether an electrical project signed by an expert is required, the ITC-BT-04 clause of the low voltage electricity law must be observed.

On many occasions, activities are considered to be public places if they exceed the capacity of 49 people and, therefore, it is necessary to make a project.

Sometimes it is also necessary to do it in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanics, as they are considered premises with fire risk.

A project is also required for car parks with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Will they ask for any other documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required in cases where the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or where a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior report from the fire brigade is required, as well as a subsequent control report by a control corporation when the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in the event of fires in establishments, infrastructures, activities and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by Inspection Entities?

In almost all localities the same local council, when it receives the documentation, decides on the basis of its own criteria whether to carry out a routine check of the business, or whether to accept the documents as good enough. The more information they provide and the easier they are to believe, the less reason the council will have to carry out the inspection. Control corporations are usually needed in the capital city of Barcelona and in certain cities that contract this inspection service.

How can I define the activity?

From our engineering department, we take care of consulting the Ripollet City Council free of charge and we will guide you through the next steps.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.