+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in business openings that provides services in La Roca Del Vallès.

Our goal is to provide knowledge and experience so that all clients can open their services with complete peace of mind, knowing that everything is in order and that they are acting in accordance with current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the necessary permits, building permits, legalization of the necessary installations, construction management and interior design. We manage all the documentation at the town hall of La Roca Del Vallès and we take care of contacting the expert municipal technician to present the project and establish the basic and alarming points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to make a first report of the real situation of the premises and thus be able to know the extent of the works. There are establishments that at a glance the consumer does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to offer a complete service to the consumer so that they can focus on what they really control and not have to pay for anything.

Llicència d'activitat La Roca del Vallès

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the locality:

Prior to the start of the works, we always ask the town centre of La Roca del Vallès to carry out an urban planning study to ensure that the activity that the user wishes to carry out complies with urban planning regulations and that no problems arise in the future.

In our office we can give you a hand with the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, you not only need an activity project, but you may also need a reform project and an electricity project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in La Roca Del Vallès

When is a minor works project needed?

Legally, a building project will be required when transformations are carried out in the distribution, that is, when new floors are made (whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Normally the activities do not need a major works project, as this is required when a modification is made to the structure.

In what situation do we need an electricity project?

In order to know if an electrical project signed by an expert is necessary, it is necessary to consult the table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Statute.

In several situations, the activities are locals of public affluence if they exceed 49 individuals and, therefore, it is necessary to make a project.

Sometimes it is also necessary in industries if it exceeds 20 kW or mechanical workshop, as they are considered premises with risk of explosion.

A project is also required for car parks with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can you request additional documentation?

Further projects may be required by the engineering office in those cases where the thermal installations are higher than 70kW, or a gas installation with a power of more than 70kW is carried out.

When is a prior report from the fire brigade required?

A prior study by fire brigades and a subsequent positive control report by a control body is required when the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in terms of fires in establishments, activities, infrastructures and dwellings.

Is there an inspection of Inspection Entities?

In many municipalities, the council itself, when it receives the documentation, decides according to its own criteria whether it is going to carry out a routine control of the company, or whether it considers the documents received to be legitimate. The more documentation is submitted and the more credible it is, the fewer arguments will be given to the City Council to carry out the inspection. Control Corporations are mostly required in Barcelona and in certain areas that require this assistance.

How can the activity be classified?

From our office, we provide free consultation to the council of La Roca del Vallès and we will advise you on the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.