+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is a firm focused on business openings that provides services in Rubí.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that all our clients can open their business with total security, affirming that things have been done correctly and that it complies with the current laws.

We help our clients to obtain the activity permit, the building consent, the necessary site legalization, the management of the works and the interior design. We are in charge of managing the relevant documentation at the Rubí Town Hall and we contact the municipal technical manager to present the project and establish the decisive and serious points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to make an initial report on the real state of the premises and thus be able to calculate the amount of work to be done. There are areas where the entrepreneur does not know how to calculate the budget at first.

Our aim is to offer a complete service to the consumer so that they can focus on the areas they are familiar with and not have to pay for anything.

Llicència activitat Rubí

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the locality:

  • Responsible declaration or municipal communication regime(enllaç declaració responsable)
  • Prior notification regime according to Law 18/2020
  • Prior notification regime according to Annex III of Law 20/2009 (enllaç comunicació prèvia d’obertura)
  • Environmental license according to Annex II of the law 20/2009 (link to environmental licence)

Prior to the start of the reform, we always ask the town council of Rubí for a study of urban planning compatibility to certify that the activity that the consumer wants to carry out follows the urban planning regulations and that there are no future inconveniences.

Our office will help you to open:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a reform project and an electricity project.

licencia de apertura para negocios

Frequently asked questions about License to operate and open in Rubí

When is a minor works project needed?

As the law states, a building project is required when there are changes in the distribution, therefore, when we build new floors, (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when we build ramps or remove stairs. More information.

At what point do we need a major works project?

Often the activities do not end up requiring a major works project, as this is necessary when a modification is made to the structure.

When is an electricity project needed?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to look at the table ITC-BT-04 of the low voltage electricity law.

In many cases, the activities are public places if they exceed 49 people and, as a consequence, it is necessary to make a project.

It is also usually necessary in factories if they exceed 20kW or mechanical workshops, as they are considered to be areas with a risk of explosion.

A project will also be required for car parks that have mechanical ventilation or parking areas that have natural ventilation and have more than 5 car parks. More information.

Can we be asked for more documents?

Further engineering projects may be required if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation of more than 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent report of favourable control by a control association is required in those cases where the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in cases of fires in premises, buildings, activities and dwellings.

Are there any controls by inspection bodies?

In most municipalities, once the council itself has the documents, it decides, depending on its own criteria, whether to carry out a routine inspection of the business or to consider the documentation sent as valid. The more information they provide and the easier they are to believe, the less reason the council will have to carry out the inspection. The Control Groups are mostly needed in the capital city of Barcelona and in certain cities that want this service.

How can we define the activity?

From our engineering department, we provide free consultation to the Rubí town council and we will inform you of the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.