+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in company openings that provides services in Sant Celoni.

Our goal is to provide knowledge and experience so that all our clients can open their services with total security, affirming that things have been done correctly and that they are acting in accordance with current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the activity license, the building license, the legalization of the necessary installations, the management of the works and also the interior design. We are in charge of managing all the documentation at the Sant Celoni town hall and we establish communication with the municipal technician to show the project and comment on the basic and alarming points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you talk to the professionals at Vallcorba Enginyers to make a study of the real state of the premises and thus be able to know the magnitude of the refurbishment. There are establishments that with a simple visit the client does not know how to fix the investment.

Our aim is to offer a comprehensive service to the client so that they can focus on the things they know best and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Sant Celoni

Activities can be divided according to their environmental impact on the area:

Prior to the start of the work, we are responsible for requesting a detailed urban planning report from the Sant Celoni town council to ratify that the activity that the company wishes to carry out complies with urban planning regulations and that there will be no problems in the future.

Our office will help you to achieve one of the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a renovation project and an electricity project.

Frequently asked questions about License to operate and open in Sant Celoni

When is a minor works project needed?

Legally, a building project is required when there are transformations in the distribution, in other words, when new floors are made (regardless of whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and also when we build ramps or remove stairs. More information.

At what point do we need a major works project?

Normally, activities do not end up requiring a major works project, as this is required when a change in the structure is carried out.

When is an electrical project needed?

In order to determine whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is necessary, it is necessary to consult the table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Statute.

Often, the activities are public premises if the capacity of 49 people is exceeded and, therefore, it is necessary to make a project.

In other cases, it is also necessary to do so in industries if the capacity exceeds 20kW or mechanical workshops, as they are considered premises with a fire risk.

A project is also required for car parks with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can you ask us for other documentation?

More projects can be requested from the engineering department when the thermal installations are larger than 70kW, or when a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is allotted.

When is a prior report from the fire brigade required?

A prior study by the fire brigade and a subsequent appropriate control report by a control body are required in those cases where the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in terms of fire prevention and safety in establishments, infrastructures, activities and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by an inspection body?

In almost all localities, the council itself, when it receives the documentation, establishes according to its own criteria whether it will carry out a routine control of the business, or whether it considers the documents received to be valid. The more information they can send and the more credible they can be, the fewer reasons they will give to the City Council to carry out the control. Control Societies are mostly needed in the Catalan capital and in certain areas that want this service.

How can we describe the activity?

From our company, we make a free consultation at the Sant Celoni Town Hall and we explain the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.