+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in company openings that provides services in Santa Perpètua De La Moguda.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that our clients can start their activity in complete safety, knowing that things have been done well and that the established regulations have been complied with.

We help our clients to obtain the authorization from the authorities, the building permit, the legalization of the corresponding installations, the management of the works and the interior design. We manage the relevant documentation at the Santa Perpètua De La Moguda town hall and we are in charge of contacting the municipal operator to explain the project and establish the decisive and critical points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to draw up a report on the real state of the premises and thus conclude the extent of the refurbishment. There are establishments that at first sight the businessman does not know how to calculate the budget.

Our aim is to offer a complete technical service to the buyer so that he can focus on the aspects that he really masters and does not have to worry.

Santa Perpètua de Moguda Llicència

We can separate the activities depending on their environmental impact on the locality:

Before starting the works, we take care of requesting a report of urban planning compatibility from the Santa Perpètua De La Moguda Town Council to ratify that the activity that the consumer wishes to establish complies with the urban planning directives and that no future inconveniences may arise.

In our office we can give you a hand to open:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Santa Perpètua De La Moguda

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project is required when transformations are carried out in the distribution, that is, when new floors are built (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and when ramps are incorporated or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Normally the activities do not require a major works project, as this is necessary when a change is made to the structure.

When will we need an electrical project?

To verify whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to look at the table ITC-BT-04 of the low voltage electricity law.

In several situations, the activities are public places if they exceed the capacity of 49 people and, as a consequence, a project is required.

In other cases it is also compulsory in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanical workshop, as they are considered as premises with a risk of explosion.

A project will also be required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or car parks with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can we be asked for additional documentation?

Further engineering projects may be required in cases where the thermal installations are larger than 70kW, or where a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is allocated.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior study by the fire brigade and a subsequent positive control report by a control company is required in those situations in which the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in matters of fires in establishments, activities, infrastructures and dwellings.

Is there an inspection of Inspection Entities?

In many municipalities, the town hall, when it receives the documentation, concludes, depending on its own criteria, whether it is going to carry out a routine inspection of the establishment, or whether it considers the documentation received to be correct. The more written reports are received and the easier they are to believe, the fewer reasons will be given to the City Council to carry out the control. Control companies are mainly needed in the capital city of Barcelona and in specific locations that require this inspection service.

How can the activity be described?

From Vallcorba Enginyers, we take care of consulting the Santa Perpètua de la Moguda Town Council free of charge and we will guide you through the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.