+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in business openings that serves Sentmenat.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that our clients can start their services with all the guarantees, confirming that everything is in order and that all the regulations are respected.

We help our clients to obtain the activity license, the consent for the works, the legalization of the necessary installations, the management of the works and the interior design. We are in charge of managing the relevant documents at the Sentmenat Town Hall and we are in charge of contacting the municipal operator to show the project and comment on the key and serious points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to draw up a report on the true state of the premises and thus be able to know the extent of the works. There are establishments that at first the businessman does not know how to calculate the budget.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the consumer so that they can focus on the aspects they really control and do not have to worry about.

Llicència d'activitat Sentmenat

We can separate the activities according to their environmental impact on the area:

Before starting the reforms, we always ask the Sentmenat Town Council for an urban planning report to ensure that the activity that the user wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

Vallcorba Enginyers can help you to open:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, delicatessens, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To start a business, we do not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Sentmenat

When will we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project will be required when there are modifications to the distribution, that is, when new floors are made (regardless of whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are made or stairs are removed. More information.

When is a major works project needed?

Normally the activities do not need a major works project, as this is required when a structural modification is carried out.

In what situation do we need an electricity project?

To find out whether an electricity project signed by an expert is required, it is necessary to look at table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electricity Regulation.

In many cases, the activities are considered as public premises if they exceed the capacity of 49 people and, at that time, a project is required.

In other cases, it is also compulsory in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanics, as they are considered as areas with a risk of explosion.

It is also required for car parks with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask us for other documentation?

More projects can be requested by the engineer in those cases in which the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or a gas installation of more than 70kW can be allotted.

When is a fire brigade report required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent positive control report from a control body is required in those situations in which the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in relation to fires in shops, infrastructures, activities and buildings.

Are inspections carried out by control bodies?

In many municipalities, the town hall, when it obtains the documentation, establishes on the basis of its own criteria whether it will proceed to carry out a routine inspection of the premises, or whether it considers the documents to be legitimate. The more information they send and the more credible they can be, the less reason they will give to the City Council to carry out the inspection. Control companies are mostly needed in Barcelona and in specific locations that contract this inspection service.

How can we classify the activity?

From our office, we can consult the Sentmenat Town Council free of charge and inform you of the steps to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.