+34 611 76 33 93

Vallcorba Enginyers is a firm focused on company openings that provides services in Terrassa.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that our clients can undertake their business with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that things have been done well and that they are acting in accordance with all the regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the activity license, the building permit, the legalisation of the corresponding installations, the management of the works and also the interior design. We take care of processing all the documents in the centre of the town of Terrassa and we contact the expert municipal technician to present the project and comment on the decisive and critical points.

We always suggest that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to draw up a report on the true state of the premises and thus be able to determine the extent of the refurbishment. There are establishments that at first the businessman does not know how to calculate the budget.

Our aim is to provide a complete service to the consumer so that he can focus on the aspects that he really masters and not have to pay for anything.

Llicència d'activitat Terrassa

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the locality:

Before starting the refurbishment, we always ask the Terrassa City Council for an urban planning compatibility report to guarantee that the activity that the company wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning directives and that no problems may arise in the future.

Vallcorba Enginyers can help you with the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project at the same time.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Terrassa

When will we need a minor works project?

According to the law, a building project will be necessary when there are changes in the distribution, that is, when new floors are made (regardless of whether they are ceramic or plasterboard) and when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

Often activities do not end up requiring a major works project, as this is necessary when a structural modification is made.

In what situation do we need an electrical project?

To check whether an electricity project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to consult the table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electricity Regulation.

In many cases, the activities are considered to be public premises if the capacity of 49 people is exceeded and, at that time, a project is required.

In other situations it is also necessary to do it in industries if the capacity exceeds 20kW or mechanical study, as they are considered as establishments with fire risk.

A project is also required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask for additional documentation?

More projects can be requested from the engineering department if the thermal installations are over 70kW, or if a gas installation is carried out that exceeds 70kW of power.

When will a fire brigade report be required?

A prior report from the fire brigade is required, as well as a subsequent inspection report by a control association when the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in the event of fires in shops, activities, infrastructures and buildings.

Are inspections carried out by Inspection Entities?

In the majority of municipalities, once the council itself has the documents, it will decide, depending on its own criteria, whether it will carry out a routine control of the premises or whether it will give the documents as good as it gets them. The more documents are received and the easier they are to believe, the less reason the council may have to carry out the control. Control Corporations are mainly needed in the capital city of Barcelona and in specific areas that contract this assistance.

How can the activity be classified?

From our company, we carry out the free consultation to the council of Terrassa and we explain the procedure to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.