+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an engineering office focussed on building openings that provides services in Tona.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that consumers can start their services with all the guarantees, knowing that everything is in order and that it complies with current laws.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the authority to operate, the building permit, the legalization of the necessary installations, the project management and also the interior design. We manage all the documents at the Tona Town Hall and we contact the municipal technical manager to show the project and comment on the key and alarming points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to complete a report on the real state of the premises and thus be able to calculate the scale of the refurbishment. There are areas where the business owner is unable to fix the investment at a glance.

Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service to the buyer so that he can focus on the aspects that he really masters and not have to worry.

Llicència d'activitat Tona

We can classify the activities depending on their environmental repercussions in the area:

Before starting the renovations, we take care of requesting a study of urban planning compatibility from the Tona town council to ratify that the activity that the business wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

From our office we will help you with the openings of:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Tona

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

A building project is legally required when there are changes in the distribution, that is to say, when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and furthermore when ramps are incorporated or stairs are removed. More information.

At what point do we need a major works project?

Usually the activities do not need a major works project, as this is required when a structural modification is carried out.

When will we need an electrical project?

To find out whether an electricity project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to consult table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electricity Regulation.

Usually, the activities are considered as public premises if there are more than 49 people and, then, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

In other situations it is also compulsory in industries if they have more than 20kW or mechanics, as they are considered explosion risk areas.

A project is also required for parking areas that have mechanical ventilation or parking areas that have natural ventilation and have more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can you ask us for more documentation?

More projects can be requested from the engineering department when the thermal installations are larger than 70kW, or when a gas installation exceeding 70kW of power is carried out.

When will a fire brigade report be required?

A prior study by the fire brigade and a subsequent control document by a control company are required in those situations in which the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in cases of fire in shops, activities, infrastructures and dwellings.

Has there been an inspection by a Control Entity?

In many municipalities, when the council itself has the documents, it determines, depending on its own criteria, whether it will carry out a routine control of the business, or whether it considers the documentation sent to be correct. The more documentation that can be sent and the more credible it is, the less reason the council will have to carry out the inspection. The inspection bodies are mainly needed in the capital city of Barcelona and in certain cities that subcontract this inspection service.

How can the activity be defined?

From our office, we make the free consultation at Tona’s City Council and guide you through the next steps.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.