+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an engineering office focussed on opening of establishments that provides assistance in Vilassar De Mar.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that consumers can open their business with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that things have been done correctly and that it complies with current legislation.

We help our clients to obtain the necessary permits, the consent for building works, the legalization of the corresponding installations, the management of the works and also the interior design. We manage the relevant documentation in the centre of the town of Vilassar De Mar and establish communication with the expert municipal technician to show the project and mention the decisive and serious points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the technicians at Vallcorba Enginyers to draw up a report on the real state of the premises and thus be able to determine the extent of the works. There are premises that, with a simple glance, the entrepreneur does not know how to calculate the budget.

Our aim is to provide a complete technical service to the client so that he can focus on the things he really knows and not have to worry about anything.

Llicència d'activitat Vilassar de Mar

The activities can be classified according to their environmental impact on the area:

Prior to the start of the refurbishment, we take care of requesting a detailed town planning report from the town centre of Vilassar de Mar to certify that the activity that the consumer wishes to carry out complies with town planning regulations and that no problems may arise in the future.

In our office we can help you to open:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser’s with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To start a business, we do not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Vilassar De Mar

When is a minor works project needed?

Legally, a building project is required when there are changes in the distribution, in other words, when we build new floors (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and furthermore, when we build ramps or remove stairs. More information.

When will we need a major works project?

Generally in the activities, a major works project is not required, as this is required when structural modifications are made.

When is an electrical project needed?

To check whether an electricity project signed by a professional is required, it is necessary to consult the table ITC-BT-04 of the low voltage electricity law.

In many cases, activities are considered public places if there are more than 49 people and, therefore, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

It is also compulsory in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanics, as they are considered as premises with fire risk.

A project is also required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can we be asked for more documents?

More projects may be required from the engineering office when the thermal installations are higher than 70kW, or when a gas installation is carried out with a power of more than 70kW.

When is a previous firefighters’ study required?

It requires a prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent document of control by a control corporation as long as the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law of prevention and safety in cases of fires in premises, activities, infrastructures and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by a Control Entity?

In many municipalities, the council itself, when it receives the documents, establishes on the basis of its own criteria whether it will proceed to carry out a routine control of the premises, or whether it considers the documents received to be legitimate. The more written documents are received and the easier they are to believe, the fewer reasons will be given to the City Council to carry out the control. Control groups are usually needed in the Catalan capital and in specific areas that require this service.

How can the activity be catalogued?

From our company, we will consult the Vilassar de Mar town council free of charge and we will explain the next steps to you.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.