What is an electrical project?
It is a document that is required for the legalization of low voltage electrical installations classified in the Low Voltage Regulation in its technical instruction BT-ITC-04.
It describes which installations must be legalized by means of an engineer and project and which installations do not require an electrical project and therefore the authorized installer himself can legalize the installation with his stamp and signature.
The parts that make up an electrical project are:
- Descriptive technical report
- List of power ratings
- Line calculations
- Site plan
- Situation plan
- Plan and section plan with positioning of electrical elements
- Single-line diagram
- Health and safety study
At each point, parts of the installation are described and graphed, the regulations to be complied with are cited and it is justified that the project elements comply with their dimensioning.
These are some of the most relevant installations that require an electrical project:
- Public premises, with no power limit.
- Connection installations of more than 100kW. (Multi-family buildings)
- Industries of more than 20kW
- Garages with forced ventilation, without power limit.
- Garages with natural ventilation, if they have more than 5 spaces.
- Premises with risk of explosion or fire, without power limit.
Why is Vallcorba Enginyers/Arquitectes the right firm to carry out an electrical project for you?
Vallcorba Enginyers/Arquitectes has experience in all types of low voltage electrical legalizations.
In the vast majority of activity legalizations, it is always necessary to legalize the electrical installation because they refer to a place of public concurrence, a car park or an industrial production building.
The service is solid and the years of experience are the guarantee of a correct legalization of the electrical installation and the contracting of the supply.