What is the legalization of installations?
Any modification to an existing installation or a new installation must be legalized as such. In Catalonia there is an administration that is in charge of registering the installations and giving the approval before being able to contract the supply.
To do this, they must first go through a series of steps.
- The first step is the design, calculation and projection of the installation. This can be done with a project or by means of a sketch from the authorized installer.
- The second step is to determine if the installation needs a project or if it only needs the drawings of an authorized installer.
- Once the second step has been determined, we will know if the installation needs an engineer and if so, if the engineer is required to carry out the legalization project. The attached article discusses this issue.
- The fourth step will consist of the execution of the installation. Installed physically by an authorized installer and supervised by the engineer.
- Once the installation has been completed, the reports will be drawn up and it will be checked whether the installation requires inspection by an EAC.
- If an EAC is required, a contract will be signed and the installation will be validated by a certified inspector.
- AWith the approval of the inspection, all the documentation can be entered in the installation register of Catalonia.
Why is Vallcorba Enginyers / Architects the right firm to legalize the installation?
Vallcorba Enginyers / Architects focuses especially on the opening of activity and the legalization of installations. These are the strengths of the company and where we have experience.
We like to carry out executive projects with building developers and we also like to legalize all kinds of installations, which is why we have completed the UPC master’s degree in the design and legalization of all kinds of installations.