+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an engineering office focussed on building openings that offers services in Montornès Del Vallès.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and experience so that consumers can undertake their activity with complete peace of mind, assuring them that everything is in order and that they are complying with current regulations.

We help our clients to obtain the activity license, the building permit, the legalization of the necessary installations, the works management and the interior design. We manage the relevant documents at the Montornès Del Vallès town hall and we take care of contacting the municipal operator to show the project and detect the decisive and alarming points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to complete a report on the true state of the premises and thus be able to determine the extent of the refurbishment. There are spaces that at first sight the businessman cannot determine the investment.

Our aim is to provide a complete technical service to the user so that he can focus on the aspects he controls and does not have to worry.

Llicència d'activitat Montornès del Vallès

The activities can be divided depending on the environmental impact they generate in the area:

Before starting the refurbishment, we take care of requesting an urban planning report from the Montornès del Vallès Town Council to ensure that the activity that the user wishes to carry out complies with the urban planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

In our office we can help you to open:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

To open a business, not only do we need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electrical project.

Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Montornès Del Vallès

When will we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project is required when transformations are made in the distribution, in other words, when new floors are built (regardless of whether they are made of ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are incorporated or stairs are removed. More information.

When is a major works project needed?

Generally in the activities, a major works project is not required, as this is necessary when a change is made to the structure.

When is an electrical project needed?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to consult table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Statute.

In many cases, the activities are considered public premises if they exceed 49 individuals and, therefore, it is compulsory to draw up a project.

It is also often necessary to do so in industries if they exceed 20 kW or mechanics, as they are considered premises with a fire risk.

A project will also be necessary for car parks with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation with more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they ask us for more documentation?

More projects may be required from the engineering office when the thermal installations are larger than 70kW, or when a gas installation with a power of more than 70kW is allocated.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A previous study by fire brigades and a subsequent document of control by a control entity is required when the activity is established in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law of prevention and safety in matters of fires in shops, businesses, activities, buildings and dwellings.

Has there been any inspection by regulatory bodies?

In many municipalities, the council itself, when it receives the documentation, decides according to its own criteria whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the premises, or whether it considers the documents received to be correct. The more documentation they can send and the more credible they can be, the fewer arguments the council will have to carry out the inspection. The Control Associations usually take place in the capital city of Barcelona and in certain areas that contract this service.

How can the activity be classified?

From our engineering department, we take care of consulting the Montornès del Vallès Town Council free of charge and we inform you of the procedure to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.