+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an engineering office focused on openings of activities that offers services in L’Estany.

Our aim is to provide knowledge and training so that all our clients can start their business with the greatest possible peace of mind, knowing that they have done the right things and that they are acting in accordance with current legislation.

We help our clients to obtain the necessary building permits, the building permission, the necessary site legalization, the project management and also the interior design. We are in charge of processing the relevant documentation at the Town Hall of L’Estany and we are in charge of contacting the municipal technical manager to explain the project and establish the basic and detailed points.

We always recommend that before renting the establishment and signing the contract with the owner, you contact the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to complete a report on the real situation of the premises and thus be able to know the extent of the works. There are establishments that at first sight the businessman does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to offer a comprehensive service to the user so that he can focus on what he controls and does not have to worry about it.

Llicència d'activitat Estany

The activities can be divided taking into account their environmental impact on the municipality:

Prior to the start of the works, we are responsible for requesting a town planning compatibility report from the town centre of L’Estany to ensure that the activity that the consumer wishes to carry out complies with town planning regulations and that there are no problems in the future.

Vallcorba Enginyers will help you with the following openings:

  • Bar, Restaurant, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, meat shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio stations, mobile phone repair shops).
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, we not only need an activity project, but we may also need a building project and an electricity project.

licencia de apertura de actividad

Frequently asked questions about activity and opening license in L’Estany

In what situation do we need a minor works project?

Legally, a building project is required when there are changes in distribution, that is to say, when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and furthermore when ramps or stairs are added. More information.

At what point do we need a major works project?

Normally in activities, a major works project is not required, as this is required when a structural modification takes place.

When is an electricity project needed?

To determine whether an electrical project signed by an engineer is required, it is necessary to look at table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electrical Statute.

In many cases, the activities are public premises if there are more than 49 people and, therefore, a project is required.

In other cases it is also compulsory in industries if they exceed 20 kW or mechanical workshops, as they are considered explosion risk areas.

A project will also be required for car parks with mechanical ventilation or parking areas with natural ventilation for more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Will they ask for additional documentation?

More projects may be requested by the engineering office if the thermal installations exceed 70kW, or if a gas installation of more than 70kW of power is carried out.

When is a previous firefighters’ report required?

A prior report from the fire brigade and a subsequent favourable control report from a control company are required in situations where the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in matters of fires in establishments, buildings, activities and dwellings.

Are inspections carried out by regulatory bodies?

In many municipalities, the council itself, when it receives the documents, concludes according to its own criteria whether it will proceed to carry out a routine control of the establishment, or whether it considers the documents received to be valid. The more documentation is sent and the more credible it is, the less cause the council will have to carry out the control. The Control Associations are normally needed in the Catalan capital and in certain areas that contract this inspection service.

How can the activity be classified?

From our office, we take care of consulting the Estany Town Hall free of charge and we will guide you through the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.