+34 611 81 37 22

Vallcorba Enginyers is an expert firm in business openings that offers services in Les Franqueses.

Our goal is to provide knowledge and training so that the consumer can start their business with all the guarantees, confirming that things have been done correctly and that the established regulations have been complied with.

We help the entrepreneur to obtain the activity permit, the building permit, the necessary site legalization, the construction management and also the interior design. We are in charge of processing all the documentation at the Les Franqueses town hall and we establish communication with the municipal technician to explain the project and mention the decisive and perilous points.

We always recommend that before renting the premises and signing the contract with the owner, you talk to the experts at Vallcorba Enginyers to make an initial report on the real situation of the premises and thus be able to determine the extent of the refurbishment. There are spaces that at first glance the entrepreneur does not know how to define the budget.

Our aim is to offer a complete service to the user so that he can focus on the aspects he has mastered and does not have to get lost.


Llicència d'activitat Les Franqueses


We can classify the activities according to their environmental impact on the area:

Before starting the refurbishment, we take care of requesting a town planning compatibility report from the town centre of Les Franqueses to ensure that the activity that our client wishes to carry out complies with town planning regulations and that there are no inconveniences.

From Vallcorba Enginyers we can help you to open:

  • Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, tasting rooms
  • Offices closed to the public
  • Offices open to the public
  • Coworking
  • Food shops such as supermarkets, fruit shops, butcher’s shops, grocery stores, etc.
  • Non-food shops (clothes shops, stationers, tobacconists, jewellers, ironmongers, florists, radio announcers, mobile phone repair shops)
  • Medical centres without overnight stay. (aesthetic clinics, dental clinics, …)
  • Analysis and research laboratories
  • Mechanical workshops
  • Workshops and dark kitchens
  • Public and private car parks
  • Industrial buildings
  • Logistics warehouses and distribution warehouses
  • Hotels, hostels, hostels
  • Production industries (iron, wood, machinery, etc.)
  • Concept stores with a range of activities (shop with cafeteria, hairdresser with bar, etc…)
  • Clothing rental services

In order to open a business, you not only need an activity project, but you may also need a building project and an electrical project.


Frequently asked questions about Activity and opening license in Les Franqueses

When is a minor works project needed?

By law, a building project is required when changes are made to the layout, i.e. when new floors are made (whether ceramic or plasterboard) and also when ramps are built or stairs are removed. More information.

In what situation do we need a major works project?

A major works project is not usually required for activities, as this is necessary when structural modifications are made.

When will we need an electricity project?

In order to verify whether an electricity project signed by an expert is required, it is necessary to consult the table ITC-BT-04 of the Low Voltage Electricity Regulation.

Activities are usually public places if they have a capacity of more than 49 people and, as a consequence, a project is required.

It is also usually necessary to do so in industries if they exceed 20kW or mechanical workshops, as they are considered explosion risk areas.

A project is also required for parking areas with mechanical ventilation or car parks with natural ventilation and more than 5 parking spaces. More information.

Can they request additional documentation?

More projects can be requested by the engineering office if the thermal installations are higher than 70kW, or if a gas installation higher than 70kW is allocated.

When is a prior report from the fire brigade required?

A previous report from the fire brigade and a subsequent positive control report from a control body is required as long as the activity is classified in Annex II of Law 3/2010, which regulates the law on prevention and safety in the event of fires in shops, activities, infrastructures and buildings.

Are inspections carried out by a Control Entity?

In almost all localities, the council itself, when it obtains the documentation, establishes, depending on its criteria, whether it will carry out a routine inspection of the establishment, or whether it considers the documentation received to be good enough. The more documents you submit and the more credible you are, the less reason the council will have to carry out the inspection. Control corporations usually operate in the Catalan capital and in certain cities that contract this service.

How can the activity be catalogued?

From our engineering department, we take care of consulting the Les Franqueses Town Hall free of charge and we advise you on the procedures to follow.

Comments are closed.

Si continues navegant per aquest lloc web, acceptes utilitzar les galetes. Més informació.

La configuració de les galetes d'aquesta web està definida com a "permet galetes" per poder oferir-te una millor experiència de navegació. Si continues utilitzant aquest lloc web sense canviar la configuració de galetes o bé cliques a "Acceptar" entendrem que hi estàs d'acord.